Friday, May 14, 2010

SB 2, Page 98+99 A touch of heritage


Do you wonder why Andrew is in these pictures?
It's because I find he looks so much like Pake did as a baby. So I put them side by side. Do you see the resemblance or is it just me?
I noticed that there is no journaling. I meant to write a letter to Beppe for that page. I will do it before sending this book off but still might upload it so you can see what I wrote.
This is almost the last of this book that I have to show you. I will upload the first and last pages tomorrow. When editing, please look for things like- lack of shadow, elements not lining up, etc. as well as the common spelling and grammer mistakes. Thanks so much. It means alot to me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow! You are SO right about Andrew looking like Pake! If you hadn't pointed it out I would have not looked close and just assumed they were both Andrew! That is SO neat!

    ReplyDelete