Thursday, May 20, 2010

Funny Face, I love you! (humor post)

Want to know how to exercise your face and have a good laugh while you are at it? Then go here and watch the video. Seriously this is SO funny!
I did the exercises while I watched and as crazy as it sounds, I feel that I have indeed worked those muscles.
You know, this may hold some weight and may be something I will SOMEDAY add to my 52 healthy lifestyle changes. Channie came to watch me as I did these 'cause I was laughing so hard. I thought the models looked SO funny as they stretched their faces.

For even more videos and some fascinating reading on this subject, go here.

Tell me,
  • What did it feel like to do these exercises?
  • Did you see the humor in it, or was it just me?
  • Do you think there is a considerable benefit to adding this to my 52 healthy lifestyle changes?
  • Would you consider making it a part of your exercise routine?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall while you try out these exercises. What a hoot!

3 comments:

  1. You laugh about the strangest things!We all could laugh more I guess.Maybe you should add laughter to your 52 lifestyle changes.It is good medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just what I will do. I'll add laughter to my 52 changes though it would be more one of the 52 defaults. Things that are already habits.

    I'm taking it from your comment that you did not see the humor in it like I did as I 'laugh at the strangest things'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to try this, and watch the link. We can't on our computer so maybe I will tomorrow at mom's house!

    ReplyDelete