Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lifestyle Inventory

It's time to recap.
This is my morning schedule so far. This is how I have been incorporating the 52 lifestyle changes into my day.

I stretch,

I Breathe

I do my morning routine,

I drink my lemon water,

I take my supplements,

I make pour my water allowance (8 glasses) for the day into a jug and alkalize it, I drink some and put the rest in the fridge.

I slowly eat a bowl of oatmeal or drink a smoothie, relaxing while I sit down at the dining table.

I think about my posture and correct it if necessary.


The picture is just for fun. Good Memories!
Sentences in italics are those that I have not purposly made into 52 lifestyle changes...yet.

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture of your kids. Must be one of the best, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, there is one other where CHannies hand is NOT in front of her face, but that's the one that Gideon is looking away in. Yes, I still do love these pics. Did I ever tell you the story behind these pics? It's a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you ever did tell me the story. Maybe you could blog it out and give us all a laugh? :)

    ReplyDelete