Thursday, May 6, 2010

Believe it or not...

...but I am making supper as I post these. It may seem like I must be spending hours of my day on blogger, but truly, this is not the case. The scrapbook pages load up while I do other things and the posts that are mostly words come so fast and easy for me that I have them done up in a few minutes. Really! If I have the words already in my head before I start and I refuse to let my perfectionism take over, I can do it in a few minutes.

Here's the supper I made for myself tonight. The others have to eat B.B.Q. cheeseburgers. I hog the salads. Yep. I admit it. I added a bit of poppy seeds and blueberry dressing. Just a wee bit!

Doesn't this baby gift look just like you want another baby. Or for Katrina and Racheal, that you want a girl. I am going tonight to visit a friend that just had her baby girl. Called her Talitha but they pronounce it Tah-Lee-Tah with the Lee accented and no th sound.
The kids are all out with Brian as they stock up on birthday gifts for me. You should have seen my wish list! Long and full of expensive things. Poor kids! :)

The weather is..........brrrr..........cold. See Channie shiver. Hey, a tongue twister. Say that 6 times fast.

Four more scrap booked pages and then that'll be it, for a bit! I have caught up to where I left off with converting my 12x12 pages to 8x8 and now I have to start up my old computer and find StoryBook 3 because it is not on this computer and yes, I HOPE it is on the old one, otherwise...(insert scream of despair here) Once I find them and get them to this computer then I can start uploading them again. I will be back on blogger sometime next week. Please feel free to comment back and forth with each other like you did with the post about the birthday invite.

I like to think that I have my own 'e-mail' service for you gals. ;)

But for now...toodle-ooo TTYL

R, IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE SCRAPBOOK PAGES BETTER, JUST CLICK ON THEM AND YOU WILL GET A LARGER SIZE. INDEED, BIG ENOUGH TO READ THE WORDS

6 comments:

  1. Yumm! That salad looks SO good! I had romaine lettuce with green onion, toasted almonds and canned mandarins. I used an olive oil and vinegar dressing... so good as well.

    Did you get that recipe from "companies coming best loved salads"? I did for mine... love that recipe book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I made the dressing up.
    I would love to get that cook book. Will have to add it to my birthday wish list.

    But I really should not be commenting. I said in this post which I revised a bit since you commented that I wouldn't be on anymore till next week. So this is it for now. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay! Happy Birthday on Saturday! Hope you have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I just went back and read your post again and...

    Oh yes! That baby gift is adorable! And what a pretty name.

    I don't think your on blogger all the time... I understand... I'm commenting in between giving my boys haircuts and baths! It's usually sporadic like that when I'm on the computer... off... on... off... on....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! I just realized I hadn't changed my calendar yet! That means... "Happy Birthday on Monday... not Saturday!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. It been a good day thus far.

    ReplyDelete