Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Note of THANKS

Hi Katrina,
I've been sick the last two days. That's why I posted so many pages.( Not too sick to fix and post pages at least. But sick enough to keep me in bed with fever and nausea...and still not better. )

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

I was surprised that the fishing page was your favorite. Although it took a great amount of time to create, I do not like it much at all! So, I'm glad you like it...I will keep it! Don't know how I could have missed that comment about Breanne...it was MEANT to go in the top journal box!

I finished the book and have just to post the pages. I may finish posting them all today. Do not feel like you are pressured to comment all at once. Take your time...though I do hope to send the book off to CM by end of next week.

Lets talk about what I should do for my 35th birthday soon. A big party? A day trip? A sleep over in a big city?

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you're not feeling well :( ... but at least your making the most of your down time, right?

    Seeing your pages and commenting has been a pleasure to me. I've really enjoyed this treasure you have created.

    I would love to discuss further about your birthday. A day trip or over night sounds wonderful! I'll be thinking on this...

    Maybe we can go out Saturday evening and talk more?

    ReplyDelete