Saturday, March 27, 2010

Note of THANKS

Hey! Thanks a whole lot for all the searching and finding that you've been doing so far for me. I am willing to do likewise with your pages if you just post them. Here's how you do it. When your page is done, click on the save button on the HOME ribbon (not the button as much as the down arrow on the button) Then click on 'save pages as'. Then choose to save them as JPEG and choose where you will save them (preferably in My pictures...make a folder marked 'storybook blog') and then click save. There, now, you can post your pages. I'd love to spend more time looking at them then I did when at your place. You do such neat work.

1 comment:

  1. I love to do it and am looking forward to seeing all your pages. They are gonna be SUCH a treasure someday if they aren't already are!

    I'll keep this in mind about posting my pages. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete